Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach