SplunkSplunk is a tool that analyzes and search the machine-generated data. Splunk pulls all text-based log data and provides a simple way to search through it, a user can pull in all kind of data, and perform all sort of interesting statistical analysis on it, and present it in different formats.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange