SplunkSplunk is a tool that analyzes and search the machine-generated data. Splunk pulls all text-based log data and provides a simple way to search through it, a user can pull in all kind of data, and perform all sort of interesting statistical analysis on it, and present it in different formats.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges