SplunkSplunk is a tool that analyzes and search the machine-generated data. Splunk pulls all text-based log data and provides a simple way to search through it, a user can pull in all kind of data, and perform all sort of interesting statistical analysis on it, and present it in different formats.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake