SplunkSplunk is a tool that analyzes and search the machine-generated data. Splunk pulls all text-based log data and provides a simple way to search through it, a user can pull in all kind of data, and perform all sort of interesting statistical analysis on it, and present it in different formats.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI