Splice MachineSplice Machine is a big data analytic tool. Their architecture is portable across public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and Google. Features: It can dynamically scale from a few to thousands of nodes to enable applications at every scale The Splice Machine optimizer automatically evaluates every query to the distributed HBase regions Reduce management, deploy faster, and reduce risk Consume fast streaming data, develop, test and deploy machine learning models
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI