Splice MachineSplice Machine is a big data analytic tool. Their architecture is portable across public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and Google. Features: It can dynamically scale from a few to thousands of nodes to enable applications at every scale The Splice Machine optimizer automatically evaluates every query to the distributed HBase regions Reduce management, deploy faster, and reduce risk Consume fast streaming data, develop, test and deploy machine learning models
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- The Value of Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis