Splice MachineSplice Machine is a big data analytic tool. Their architecture is portable across public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and Google. Features: It can dynamically scale from a few to thousands of nodes to enable applications at every scale The Splice Machine optimizer automatically evaluates every query to the distributed HBase regions Reduce management, deploy faster, and reduce risk Consume fast streaming data, develop, test and deploy machine learning models
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?