SparkApache Spark is a powerful open source big data analytics tool. It offers over 80 high-level operators that make it easy to build parallel apps. It is used at a wide range of organizations to process large datasets. Features: It helps to run an application in Hadoop cluster, up to 100 times faster in memory, and ten times faster on disk It offers lighting Fast Processing Support for Sophisticated Analytics Ability to Integrate with Hadoop and Existing Hadoop Data It provides built-in APIs in Java, Scala, or Python
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management