SparkApache Spark is a powerful open source big data analytics tool. It offers over 80 high-level operators that make it easy to build parallel apps. It is used at a wide range of organizations to process large datasets. Features: It helps to run an application in Hadoop cluster, up to 100 times faster in memory, and ten times faster on disk It offers lighting Fast Processing Support for Sophisticated Analytics Ability to Integrate with Hadoop and Existing Hadoop Data It provides built-in APIs in Java, Scala, or Python
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry