SparkApache Spark is a powerful open source big data analytics tool. It offers over 80 high-level operators that make it easy to build parallel apps. It is used at a wide range of organizations to process large datasets. Features: It helps to run an application in Hadoop cluster, up to 100 times faster in memory, and ten times faster on disk It offers lighting Fast Processing Support for Sophisticated Analytics Ability to Integrate with Hadoop and Existing Hadoop Data It provides built-in APIs in Java, Scala, or Python
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go