SolverSolver specializes a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Its software BI360 is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, which focuses on four key analytics areas including financial reporting, budgeting, and dashboards and data warehouse
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success