SolverSolver specializes a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Its software BI360 is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, which focuses on four key analytics areas including financial reporting, budgeting, and dashboards and data warehouse
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements