SolverSolver specializes a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Its software BI360 is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, which focuses on four key analytics areas including financial reporting, budgeting, and dashboards and data warehouse
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel