SolverSolver specializes a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Its software BI360 is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, which focuses on four key analytics areas including financial reporting, budgeting, and dashboards and data warehouse
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- The Value of Data Management
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Snowflake’s Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from a Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics