Social Network AnalyticsNetwork analytics applied to connections among humans. Recently it has come also to encompass the analysis of web sites and internet services like Facebook.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos