Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium