SkytreeSkytree is a big data analytics tool that empowers data scientists to build more accurate models faster. It offers accurate predictive machine learning models that are easy to use. Features: Highly Scalable Algorithms Artificial Intelligence for Data Scientists It allows data scientists to visualize and understand the logic behind ML decisions Skytree via the easy-to-adopt GUI or programmatically in Java Model Interpretability It is designed to solve robust predictive problems with data preparation capabilities Programmatic and GUI Access
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams