SkytreeSkytree is a big data analytics tool that empowers data scientists to build more accurate models faster. It offers accurate predictive machine learning models that are easy to use. Features: Highly Scalable Algorithms Artificial Intelligence for Data Scientists It allows data scientists to visualize and understand the logic behind ML decisions Skytree via the easy-to-adopt GUI or programmatically in Java Model Interpretability It is designed to solve robust predictive problems with data preparation capabilities Programmatic and GUI Access
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach