SkytreeSkytree is a big data analytics tool that empowers data scientists to build more accurate models faster. It offers accurate predictive machine learning models that are easy to use. Features: Highly Scalable Algorithms Artificial Intelligence for Data Scientists It allows data scientists to visualize and understand the logic behind ML decisions Skytree via the easy-to-adopt GUI or programmatically in Java Model Interpretability It is designed to solve robust predictive problems with data preparation capabilities Programmatic and GUI Access
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges