SkytreeSkytree is a big data analytics tool that empowers data scientists to build more accurate models faster. It offers accurate predictive machine learning models that are easy to use. Features: Highly Scalable Algorithms Artificial Intelligence for Data Scientists It allows data scientists to visualize and understand the logic behind ML decisions Skytree via the easy-to-adopt GUI or programmatically in Java Model Interpretability It is designed to solve robust predictive problems with data preparation capabilities Programmatic and GUI Access
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data