SemantriaSemantria is a tool that can collect posts, tweets, and comments from social media channels. It uses natural language processing to parse the text and analyzes customers’ attitude. This way, companies can gain actionable insights and come up with better ideas to improve your products and service.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Snowflake Advantages
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- The Value of Data Management
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay