SemantriaSemantria is a tool that can collect posts, tweets, and comments from social media channels. It uses natural language processing to parse the text and analyzes customers’ attitude. This way, companies can gain actionable insights and come up with better ideas to improve your products and service.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey