SemantriaSemantria is a tool that can collect posts, tweets, and comments from social media channels. It uses natural language processing to parse the text and analyzes customers’ attitude. This way, companies can gain actionable insights and come up with better ideas to improve your products and service.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from a Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams