Scatter Plot ChartA scatter plot or scattergram chart will show the relationship between two different variables or it can reveal the distribution trends. It should be used when there are many different data points, and you want to highlight similarities in the data set. This is useful when looking for outliers or for understanding the distribution of your data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business