SASSas is a programming environment and language for data manipulation and a leader in analytics, developed by the SAS Institute in 1966 and further developed in 1980’s and 1990’s. SAS is easily accessible, managable and can analyze data from any sources. SAS introduced a large set of products in 2011 for customer intelligence and numerous SAS modules for web, social media and marketing analytics that is widely used for profiling customers and prospects. It can also predict their behaviors, manage, and optimize communications.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- The Value of Data Integration
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium