SASSas is a programming environment and language for data manipulation and a leader in analytics, developed by the SAS Institute in 1966 and further developed in 1980’s and 1990’s. SAS is easily accessible, managable and can analyze data from any sources. SAS introduced a large set of products in 2011 for customer intelligence and numerous SAS modules for web, social media and marketing analytics that is widely used for profiling customers and prospects. It can also predict their behaviors, manage, and optimize communications.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- The Value of Data Management
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management