SASSas is a programming environment and language for data manipulation and a leader in analytics, developed by the SAS Institute in 1966 and further developed in 1980’s and 1990’s. SAS is easily accessible, managable and can analyze data from any sources. SAS introduced a large set of products in 2011 for customer intelligence and numerous SAS modules for web, social media and marketing analytics that is widely used for profiling customers and prospects. It can also predict their behaviors, manage, and optimize communications.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- The Value of Data Management
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams