SAS SentimentSAS sentiment analysis is a comprehensive software. For most challenging part of web text analysis is misspelling. SAS can proofread and conduct clustering analysis at ease. With its rule-based Natural Language Processing, SAS grades and categories the messages efficiently.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success