SAS SentimentSAS sentiment analysis is a comprehensive software. For most challenging part of web text analysis is misspelling. SAS can proofread and conduct clustering analysis at ease. With its rule-based Natural Language Processing, SAS grades and categories the messages efficiently.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Advantages
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Value of Data Integration