SAS SentimentSAS sentiment analysis is a comprehensive software. For most challenging part of web text analysis is misspelling. SAS can proofread and conduct clustering analysis at ease. With its rule-based Natural Language Processing, SAS grades and categories the messages efficiently.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- The Value of Data Integration
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry