SAS SentimentSAS sentiment analysis is a comprehensive software. For most challenging part of web text analysis is misspelling. SAS can proofread and conduct clustering analysis at ease. With its rule-based Natural Language Processing, SAS grades and categories the messages efficiently.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success