SaaSIt is the big data term used for Software-as-a-Service. It allows vendors to host an application and then make this application available over the internet. The SaaS services are provided in the cloud by SaaS providers.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel