Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics