Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay