RFIDRadio Frequency Identification; a type of sensor using wireless non-contact radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data. With Internet Of Things revolution, RFID tags can be embedded into every possible ‘thing’ to generate monumental amount of data that needs to be analyzed.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles