Re-identificationThe data re-identification is a process that matches anonymous data with the available auxiliary data or information. This practice is helpful to find out the individual whom this data belongs to.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices