RapidMinerMuch like KNIME, RapidMiner operates through visual programming and is capable of manipulating, analyzing, and modeling. It increases data work productivity through an open-source platform, machine learning, and model deployment. The unified data science platform accelerates the analytical workflows from data prep to implementation. It dramatically improves efficiency.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- The Value of Data Integration
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL