RapidMinerMuch like KNIME, RapidMiner operates through visual programming and is capable of manipulating, analyzing, and modeling. It increases data work productivity through an open-source platform, machine learning, and model deployment. The unified data science platform accelerates the analytical workflows from data prep to implementation. It dramatically improves efficiency.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- The Value of Data Management
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Driving Power BI Adoption