R-ProgrammingIt’s a free software programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is popular among data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. It gains credits and popularities in recent years due to the ease of use and extensive functionalities. Besides data mining, it also provides statistical and graphical techniques, linear and nonlinear modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, and more.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?