Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- How to get started with Data Governance