QlikViewQlikView has many unique features like patented technology and has in-memory data processing, which executes the result very fast to the end users and stores the data in the report itself. Data association in QlikView is automatically maintained and can be compressed to almost 10% from its original size. Data relationship is visualized using colors – a specific color is given to related data and another color for non-related data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Snowflake Advantages
- The Value of Data Management
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Snowflake’s Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI