QlikViewQlikView has many unique features like patented technology and has in-memory data processing, which executes the result very fast to the end users and stores the data in the report itself. Data association in QlikView is automatically maintained and can be compressed to almost 10% from its original size. Data relationship is visualized using colors – a specific color is given to related data and another color for non-related data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- The Value of Data Integration
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis