Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis