QlikQlik is a self-served data analysis and visualization tool. The visualized dashboards, which help the company “understand” business performance at ease.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Value of Data Integration
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey