Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Governance Best Practices: Lessons Learned for Effective Implementation
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance