Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance