Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Data Modeling Best Practices