Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Snowflake’s Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2