Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes