PowerBiMicrosoft PowerBI has both on-premise and in-cloud service. It first was introduced as an Excel add-on. Soon later, PowerBI gains its popularity with its powerful functionalities. As of now, it is perceived as a leader in Analytics. It provides data visualization and business intelligence features that allow users to creative innovative reports and dashboards at ease with lower cost.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control