PowerBiMicrosoft PowerBI has both on-premise and in-cloud service. It first was introduced as an Excel add-on. Soon later, PowerBI gains its popularity with its powerful functionalities. As of now, it is perceived as a leader in Analytics. It provides data visualization and business intelligence features that allow users to creative innovative reports and dashboards at ease with lower cost.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Value of Data Management
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act