Power BIThe advantage of Power BI lies in its business model and data analysis capabilities. Power BI was previously a plug-in for Excel, and its development was not ideal. So it got out of Excel and developed into a BI tool. As a latecomer, Power BI has iterative updates every month and catches up very fast. Power BI currently has three licensing methods: Power BI Free, Power BI Pro, and Power BI Premium. Just like Tableau, the features of its free version are not complete. But they are almost enough for personal use. And the data analysis of Power BI is powerful. Its PowerPivot and DAX language allow me to implement complex advanced analysis in a way similar to writing formulas in Excel.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams