Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- How to get started with Data Governance
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges