Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data