PlotlyPlotly is an analytics tool that lets users create charts and dashboards to share online. Features: Easily turn any data into eye-catching and informative graphics It provides audited industries with fine-grained information on data provenance Plotly offers unlimited public file hosting through its free community plan
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap