PlotlyPlotly is an analytics tool that lets users create charts and dashboards to share online. Features: Easily turn any data into eye-catching and informative graphics It provides audited industries with fine-grained information on data provenance Plotly offers unlimited public file hosting through its free community plan
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry