Pie ChartA pie chart shows a static number and how categories represent part of a whole — the composition of something. A pie chart represents numbers in percentages, and the total sum of all segments needs to equal 100%.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right