Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- The Value of Data Management