Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management