Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices