OracleThere is no doubt that Oracle is the champion amongst the open-source database. With numbers of features, it is the best choice for the enterprise. It also supports the integration of different platforms. The ease of set up in AWS makes it a reliable option for the Relational Database. The high security to integrate private data such as credit cards makes it irreplaceable.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business