OpenRefineOpenRefine (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool to work with messy data: cleaning, transforming, and dataset linking. With its group features, you can normalize the data at ease.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- What is Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management