OpenRefineOpenRefine (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool to work with messy data: cleaning, transforming, and dataset linking. With its group features, you can normalize the data at ease.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI