OpenRefineOpenRefine (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool to work with messy data: cleaning, transforming, and dataset linking. With its group features, you can normalize the data at ease.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success