OpenRefineOpenRefine (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool to work with messy data: cleaning, transforming, and dataset linking. With its group features, you can normalize the data at ease.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future