OozieIt is the big data term used for a processing system that allows users to define a set of jobs. These jobs are written in different languages such as Pig, MapReduce, and Hive. Oozie allows users to link those jobs to one another.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?