Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.2017
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- The Value of Data Integration
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework