OctoparseOctoparse is a simple and intuitive web crawler for data extraction from many websites without coding. Whether you are a first-time self-starter, experienced expert or business owner, it will satisfy your needs with its enterprise-class service. To eliminate the difficulties of setting up and using, Octoparse adds “Task Templates” covering over 30 websites for starters to grow comfortable with the software. They allow users to capture the data without task configuration. As you gain more confidence, you can start to build a crawler with its “Wizard Mode.” It walks you through to set up basic tasks. For seasoned pros, “Advanced Mode” helps you extract Enterprise volume data within minutes. Besides, you can set up Scheduled Cloud Extraction which enables you to obtain dynamic data in real-time and keep a tracking record. Start your Free Trial Now!
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Snowflake Advantages
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success