OctoparseOctoparse is a simple and intuitive web crawler for data extraction from many websites without coding. Whether you are a first-time self-starter, experienced expert or business owner, it will satisfy your needs with its enterprise-class service. To eliminate the difficulties of setting up and using, Octoparse adds “Task Templates” covering over 30 websites for starters to grow comfortable with the software. They allow users to capture the data without task configuration. As you gain more confidence, you can start to build a crawler with its “Wizard Mode.” It walks you through to set up basic tasks. For seasoned pros, “Advanced Mode” helps you extract Enterprise volume data within minutes. Besides, you can set up Scheduled Cloud Extraction which enables you to obtain dynamic data in real-time and keep a tracking record. Start your Free Trial Now!
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management