OctoparseOctoparse is a simple and intuitive web crawler for data extraction from many websites without coding. Whether you are a first-time self-starter, experienced expert or business owner, it will satisfy your needs with its enterprise-class service. To eliminate the difficulties of setting up and using, Octoparse adds “Task Templates” covering over 30 websites for starters to grow comfortable with the software. They allow users to capture the data without task configuration. As you gain more confidence, you can start to build a crawler with its “Wizard Mode.” It walks you through to set up basic tasks. For seasoned pros, “Advanced Mode” helps you extract Enterprise volume data within minutes. Besides, you can set up Scheduled Cloud Extraction which enables you to obtain dynamic data in real-time and keep a tracking record. Start your Free Trial Now!
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach