Object-based Image AnalysisIt is the analysis of object-based images that is performed with data taken by selected related pixels, known as image objects or simply objects. It is different from the digital analysis that is done using data from individual pixels.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics