NoSQLWidely known as ‘Not only SQL’, it is a system for the management of databases. This database management system is independent of the relational database management system. A NoSQL database is not built on tables, and it doesn’t use SQL for the manipulation of data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance