NodeXLIt is an open-source software package for Microsoft Excel. As an add-on extension, it doesn’t have data integration services and functionalities. It focuses on social network analysis. The intuitive networks and descriptive relationships make social media analysis at ease. As one of the best statistical tools for data analysis, it includes advanced network metrics, access to social media network data importers, and automation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- How to get started with Data Governance