Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Value of Data Management
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos