Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI