Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL