MozendaMozenda is a web scraping software that also provides scraping service for business-level data extraction. It can extract scalable data both from Cloud-hosted and on-premise software.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers