MozendaMozenda is a web scraping software that also provides scraping service for business-level data extraction. It can extract scalable data both from Cloud-hosted and on-premise software.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms