Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation