Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury