Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- The Value of Data Management
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity