MongoDBMongoDB is an open source and NoSQL document-oriented database program. It uses JSON documents to save data structures with an agile scheme known a MongoDB BSON format. It integrates data in applications very quickly and easily.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- The Value of Data Integration