Microsoft HDInsightAzure HDInsight is a Spark and Hadoop service in the cloud. It provides big data cloud offerings in two categories, Standard and Premium. It provides an enterprise-scale cluster for the organization to run their big data workloads. Features: Reliable analytics with an industry-leading SLA It offers enterprise-grade security and monitoring Protect data assets and extend on-premises security and governance controls to the cloud High-productivity platform for developers and scientists Integration with leading productivity applications Deploy Hadoop in the cloud without purchasing new hardware or paying other up-front costs
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Snowflake Advantages
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange