Microsoft HDInsightAzure HDInsight is a Spark and Hadoop service in the cloud. It provides big data cloud offerings in two categories, Standard and Premium. It provides an enterprise-scale cluster for the organization to run their big data workloads. Features: Reliable analytics with an industry-leading SLA It offers enterprise-grade security and monitoring Protect data assets and extend on-premises security and governance controls to the cloud High-productivity platform for developers and scientists Integration with leading productivity applications Deploy Hadoop in the cloud without purchasing new hardware or paying other up-front costs
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI