Microsoft HDInsightAzure HDInsight is a Spark and Hadoop service in the cloud. It provides big data cloud offerings in two categories, Standard and Premium. It provides an enterprise-scale cluster for the organization to run their big data workloads. Features: Reliable analytics with an industry-leading SLA It offers enterprise-grade security and monitoring Protect data assets and extend on-premises security and governance controls to the cloud High-productivity platform for developers and scientists Integration with leading productivity applications Deploy Hadoop in the cloud without purchasing new hardware or paying other up-front costs
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- How to get started with Data Governance
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake