Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- The Value of Data Management
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms