MariaDBIt is a free, open-source database for data storage, insertion, modification, and retrieval. Also, Maria is backed by a strong community with active members to share information and knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake