MariaDBIt is a free, open-source database for data storage, insertion, modification, and retrieval. Also, Maria is backed by a strong community with active members to share information and knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake