MariaDBIt is a free, open-source database for data storage, insertion, modification, and retrieval. Also, Maria is backed by a strong community with active members to share information and knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products