MariaDBIt is a free, open-source database for data storage, insertion, modification, and retrieval. Also, Maria is backed by a strong community with active members to share information and knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- The Value of Data Management
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products