Machine LearningMachine learning is a computer science field that makes use of statistical strategies to provide the facility to “learn” with data on the computer. Machine learning is used for exploiting the opportunities hidden in big data.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Value of Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- The Value of Data Integration
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products