LumifyLumify is a big data fusion, analysis, and visualization platform. It helps users to discover connections and explore relationships in their data via a suite of analytic options. Features: It provides both 2D and 3D graph visualizations with a variety of automatic layouts It provides a variety of options for analyzing the links between entities on the graph It comes with specific ingest processing and interface elements for textual content, images, and videos It spaces feature allows you to organize work into a set of projects, or workspaces It is built on proven, scalable big data technologies
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Snowflake Advantages
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management