LumifyLumify is a big data fusion, analysis, and visualization platform. It helps users to discover connections and explore relationships in their data via a suite of analytic options. Features: It provides both 2D and 3D graph visualizations with a variety of automatic layouts It provides a variety of options for analyzing the links between entities on the graph It comes with specific ingest processing and interface elements for textual content, images, and videos It spaces feature allows you to organize work into a set of projects, or workspaces It is built on proven, scalable big data technologies
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI