Line GraphA line graph reveals trends or progress over time and can be used to show many different categories of data. You should use it when you chart a continuous data set.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?